Mother's Day is around the corner! Have you planned an activity or bought a gift yet? If you are still in need of some last minute ideas I've found a few that I'm considering for my Mom. I personally love activity gifts because the memories together can be more meaningful sometimes. So check out below for some of my favorite ideas for this Sunday!
Mother's Day Gifts:
Mother's Day Activity Gifts:
- Lilac Sunday: This is happening at the Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM and it is the perfect place to spend Mother's Day! The event is hosted by Food Truck Festivals of America, so you know there will be good food! It is a free event and open to the public, so its a great way to create a priceless memory.
- Family Activities include: Lilac Memory Card Game, Design your Own Mother's Day Card, Lilac and Pollinator Temporary Tattoos, Oragmic, Fragrance Tests, Mug Board for Photos
- Food Truck Vendors include: The Bacon Truck, Bon Me, Cameo Macaroon, Chicken and Rice Guys, Chik Chak, Chili Mango and Lime, Clover, Compliments Food Co., The Dining Car, Frozen Hoagies, Heritage Truck, Jamaica Mi Hungry, M&M BBQ Ribs, Mei Mei Street Kitchen, Munch Mobile Kitchen, North East of the Border, Roxy's Grilled Cheese, YummBai and Zinneken's Waffles.
- For more information, visit:
- South End Open Market: This is New England's largest open-air market. It runs every Sunday from May 1st to October 30th. Again, this is a free activity with 27 different vendors to visit and food trucks to snack at. The market is open from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM so its an easy option whether it is for an hour or a couple of hours! To learn more: http://newenglandopenmarkets.com/southend/
- Franklin Park Zoo: Franklin Park Zoo is offering free admission to all mothers! For more information or admission prices visit www.zoonewengland.org